Kyle Griffin twitteó: Joe Biden: "I wish I had been able to do more for Anita Hill. I owe her an apology."

 
Tus Destacados
avatar
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
Joe Biden: "I wish I had been able to do more for Anita Hill. I owe her an apology."
avatar
Lea Thompson
@LeaKThompson
good times twitter.com/ANFlowers17/st…
avatar
richard gomez
@1richardgomez1
Me applying fluoride varnish to the teeth of young school children for the launching of "Lets… instagram.com/p/Bcpr9miHRgN/
avatar
Amy Perez-Castillo
@amypcastillo
A Wonderful Christmas with Pororo 
Join Pororo and Friends in a Wonderful Christmas Adventure… instagram.com/p/BcqWA1nFsgS/
avatar
Kira Lerner
@kira_lerner
"93% of black women that voted in the state of Alabama voted for Doug Jones... That's the power of the sister vote." - Birmingham City Councilor Sheila Tyson
avatar
Shakira Sison
@shakirasison
My dating style twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/…
Ver más en Twitter
Configuración  |  Ayuda  |  Darse de baja
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua