Coney Reyes twitteó: RT @Franklin_Graham: "I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." -Psalm 9:1

 
Tus Destacados
avatar
Coney Reyes
@ConeyReyes
RT @Franklin_Graham: "I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." -Psalm 9:1
avatar
Idina Menzel Army
@IdinaArmy
Idina Menzel embraces spontaneity and lets success come to her
avatar
Arlene Muhlach
@arlenemuhlach
And am back!!!😜😜 lizzylatte.ph you are like a korean drama!! Am hooked!!!😆😆 agamuhlach317… instagram.com/p/BXsePrrDR5X/
avatar
The New York Times
@nytimes
Charlottesville updates:
-1 dead, at least 19 injured
-Car drove into crowd
-Trump condemns "violence on many sides"
avatar
Bernard David Jones
@BJTHEACTOR
Sending a VERY Happy Bday to this beautiful soul!! My cast mate...my mentor...my friend!!! I… instagram.com/p/BXtOWRfhdpU/
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives.
#Charlottesville
Ver más en Twitter
Configuración  |  Ayuda  |  Date de baja
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua