carmina v. legaspi twitteó: Mommy I still remember how you smell, your voice, the sound of your laughter, your angry tone…

Tus Destacados
avatar
carmina v. legaspi
@minavillarroel
Mommy I still remember how you smell, your voice, the sound of your laughter, your angry tone… instagram.com/p/BT3ncJPAWrl/
reply
avatar
Janice de Belen
@Super_Janice
AS I WAS FIXING MY BEDSIDE CABINETS, I REALIZED...WHAT STARTED AS 1 BECAME 2 AND NOW...MALALA NA… instagram.com/p/BT6rGgGFKKX/
reply
avatar
Emily
@eyedina
You're ready to take the next step on a project at work, but i... More for Aries bit.ly/zzEL3G
reply
avatar
aubrey miles
@realaubreymiles
If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I start, I'll desperately… instagram.com/p/BT5oBEIgeOO/
reply
avatar
Libi Fileman
@Libi_Fileman
The most beautiful spring day I've ever witnessed 💕💐🌼 @ Gardens of Versailles instagram.com/p/BT63kr4BXlS/
reply
avatar
KITKAT
@favkitkat
OhOhTeeDee...... my urbanluggage Luggages thank u sir @psecosana ....and my Kate Spade backpack… instagram.com/p/BT6kDyflUzL/
reply
Ver más en Twitter
Configuración  |  Ayuda  |  Date de baja
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua